In compliance with Data Protection Regulation, and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), FOOD SOURCING SPECIALISTS, S.L. (hereinafter, “FSS”) provides you with the relevant information regarding the processing of your personal data.
1. Who is the Data Controller?
Identity: FOOD SOURCING SPECIALISTS, S.L.
Address: Passeig de Gràcia, 95, 5º 1ª (08008) Barcelona.
2. When do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data may be collected at the following moments:
• Through the different forms available. Our website has different forms through which we obtain information for different purposes, for example, to make a purchase, contacting us and/or subscribe to our newsletter.
• Through Cookies: our website installs cookies which collect information about your browsing. Please, for more information about our cookies, read our cookies policy.
3. What are the main purposes for processing your data?
Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
• Your data shall be processed to assist, manage and attend to possible requests, comments and/or consultations made by you.
• The data provided at the time of purchasing and/or contracting services will be processed to manage the formalization of the contract as indicated in the Terms and Conditions, as well as to manage and maintain the contractual relationship.
• In case you have given your consent, we will keep you informed by sending you our newsletter, whose content is mainly about our services, activities, projects and other relevant information. .
• Whenever we have your consent, we will process your personal data to send you offers, promotions and information about the products and services offered and commercialized by FSS, which may be of interest to you, through the means that you have provided us (phone, email, SMS and/or messaging system, among others)..
• Whenever we have your consent, we will disclose your personal data to our Group Companies Food Sourcing Specialists S.L and/or partners with the purpose to send you offers, promotions and information regarding their services and products that may be of interest to you. Such communications may be made by the means that you have provided (phone, email, SMS and/or messaging system, among others).
• The information shall be processed in order to comply with our legal obligations, possible court and other authorities’ decisions. Whenever we have suspicions or indications of an action that may constitute an illicit/criminal offence, we will communicate your personal data to law enforcement agencies. .
• We will process your information in order to carry out analyses and statistical reports anonymously in order to know how our services work, with the aim of improving their development and personalization..
4. What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The processing activities are made with the following legal basis:
• When your personal data is processed to assist, manage and attend to possible requests, comments and/or consultations, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent when you send us your query and/or request (Article 6.1.a) GDPR).
• The information provided at the time of purchasing and/or contracting services is processed for the performance of a contract to which you are party or for the application of pre-contractual measures (Article 6.1.b) GDPR).
• When your information is processed to send you our newsletter, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent given through the pertinent checkbox and/or form enabled for this purpose (Article 6.1.a) GDPR).
• When your data is processed in order to keep you informed about our services, promotions and products related to our activity, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent given through the pertinent enabled checkbox (article 6.1.a) GDPR).
We remind you that the sending of such communications may be withdrawn at any time in each of the communications received through the procedure enabled for this purpose.
• When your personal data is disclosed and processed to send you offers, promotions and information from our Group Companies (*INDICATE GROUP COMPANIES*) and/or partners, the processing is done on the basis of your consent given through the pertinent enabled checkbox (article 6.1.a) GDPR).
• When the information is processed in order to comply with our legal obligations, possible court and other authorities’ decisions, including any disclosure, the processing is done on the basis of compliance with our legal obligations (Article 6.1.c) GDPR).
• When the information is used in order to carry out analyses and statistical reports anonymously in order to know how our services work, the processing is carried out for the satisfaction of our legitimate interest, which consists of managing and improving our products and services (Article 6.1.f) GDPR). Always taking into account that our interest does not prevail over your interests, and fundamental rights and freedoms.
5. How long do we store your data?
6. Who could be the recipients of your data?
Depending on the purposes for which the personal information is collected, such information may be accessed by the following persons:
• Public administrations, Organisms and/or competent Authorities and, law enforcement authorities, in cases where there is a requirement, a legal obligation exists or we consider that there are indications and/or sufficient suspicions to be before an illicit or criminal offense.
• Partners and third-party service providers that process information as data processors. We’ve entered into the relevant data processing agreement as required by personal data protection regulations. The relevant data processing agreement has been concluded with all our providers in compliance with data protection regulation.
• Employees and/or collaborators authorized by FSS, always subject to the applicable data protection regulations;
• If you have authorized it, to our Group companies Food Sourcing Specialists S.L
• Provided that you’ve given us your consent, our collaborating partners.
7. What are your rights when you provide us your data?
If we process your personal data, you’ve the following rights: • Right to request access to personal data: you may ask FSS if it is processing your data, and if it is, you may have access to the same. • Right to request the rectification of your data in case they are inaccurate or to request data to be completed if they are incomplete. • Right to request the erasure of your data. • Right to request the restriction of processing: in this case, FSS will only keep data for exercising or defending against claims. • Right to object to processing: we will cease to process personal data, unless they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for exercising or defending against possible claims. • Right to the portability of data: in the event that a user would like for their data to be processed by another data controller, we will facilitate the transfer of their data to the new controller, if technically possible. • Right to not be the object of automated decision-making regarding your personal data. If you had given your consent for any specific purpose, you may withdraw that consent whenever you wish, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal. To exercise your rights, please send us an e-mail to [*EMAIL*] or write us to our postal address in Section 1 of this policy. Whenever you consider it appropriate, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es).
8. Additional information
Fecha actualización: 01 de Abril de 2022